• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Must watch ... 90s generation............. so ridiculous

• Thread starter 69RainbowTIwarrior71
  • Start date
I played it again on new game+ a year or so again, think it took around an hour and a half with those stats.

Looking forward to Final Fantasy Type 0 HD this month?
I have NEVER played a single rpg since ff11 :( I just got no time anymore. I have not even watch a single anime for awhile now as well too ***** busy.

rob remember punisher and aliens the arcade geeeeeeez those were tight a$$
hell yeah
in the punisher I can perfectly remember saving the girls with the big racks out of the cells
hahahaha , damn - good old days
aliens was crazy and fun , I used to feel powerfull killing aliens , I was the king hahahaha :imtheking:

hell yeah
in the punisher I can perfectly remember saving the girls with the big racks out of the cells
hahahaha , damn - good old days
aliens was crazy and fun , I used to feel powerfull killing aliens , I was the king hahahaha :imtheking:
rite loooooool dang it im using nick fury rite now haaaaaah.
I even have 1941 here geeeez I have not layed for long time hahaha what a TRIP.

I have NEVER played a single rpg since ff11 :( I just got no time anymore. I have not even watch a single anime for awhile now as well too ***** busy.
I know the feeling. I carried on buying them though, so now I have an embarrassing large number of new games sitting still sealed...

I played it again on new game+ a year or so again, think it took around an hour and a half with those stats.

Looking forward to Final Fantasy Type 0 HD this month?
I would love to play that FF
actually FF was the only reason that forced me to buy a ps3 , well FF and god of war
but reality is I don't have the time
playing any final fantasy and to get a decent knowledge of the game and side stories takes like aprox 70 - 80 hours

I would love to play that FF
actually FF was the only reason that forced me to buy a ps3 , well FF and god of war
but reality is I don't have the time
playing any final fantasy and to get a decent knowledge of the game and side stories takes like aprox 70 - 80 hours
I think the most I put in was 90+ hours to FFVIII.

let me guess
getting the cards + side quests + trying to beat ultima weapon without using selphie's attack " the end" , well yes It takes more than 90 hours

WOOOH I put in more I think geez especially ff7 the 2nd time around as I wanted all max in every each character all max weapons even the learn materia skills I wanted them all hahahaha infact I did not want the game to end all. in fact there was another one that I played after ff7 it was XENOGEARS I never got around to that the reviews were awesome on that.

let me guess
getting the cards + side quests + trying to beat ultima weapon without using selphie's attack " the end" , well yes It takes more than 90 hours
Don't really remember, it just seemed to take that long! In VII I did the chocobo races to get Knights of the Round and that kind of spoiled the challenge from that point really, W-Summon KotR and Mimic took forever but killed everything in one round. The VIII end boss was much tougher unless you managed to get Doom Train on her before she killed it.

WOOOH I put in more I think geez especially ff7 the 2nd time around as I wanted all max in every each character all max weapons even the learn materia skills I wanted them all hahahaha infact I did not want the game to end all. in fact there was another one that I played after ff7 it was XENOGEARS I never got around to that the reviews were awesome on that.
Xenogears was great until the second disk, when it started to run out of budget...

Back