• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Mumbo / Heater

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have an extra Mumbo Prizm Heater. This one has the part number stamped upside down on the right arm on the inside as well as where it is suppose to be. Not visible from the outside.

Limited to 150 pairs released as we have been told.

This is by far not a complete list of things I might be interested in however it is a start. Anything I dont already have that is hard to get, old and cool.

Flying Mater Straight Jacket
FMJ Red Eye Jacket
FMJ 45MM / Gold Eye Jacket
Unreleased original Racing Jackets
Plate Dark Silver or Platinum
Rare Splices
Rare Gen I Gen II M Frames
Mars or other XM pairs
Zeros & Sub Zeros
etc

Some newer releases like the EJ bundle, Collectors Mumbos, Collectors SubZero, etc.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd...

PM Sent!

Username Hidden said:
I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase 4 of the Muzm bundles. (Just for the record I did it by myself. I used my brain and figured it out on my own. Someone did send me a link later but by that time I had already made the purchase. I placed 2 orders 15 minutes apart of 2 pairs each. I could have kept going but I didnt)

I am keeping one pair for my collection, one pair was given to a friend (at cost) with whom I had a deal with before the drop (who ever gets in first gets 2 pair, one for each of us). The 3rd pair will go on eBay at some point and the 4th pair I will trade.

I think the numbers are 121 or 215 if I remember correctly. One lens has a scratch and I have submitted a ticket to rectify that issue. We will see what happens there.

This is by far not a complete list of things I might be interested in however it is a start. Anything I dont already have that is hard to get, old and cool.

Flying Mater Straight Jacket
FMJ Red Eye Jacket
FMJ 45MM / Gold Eye Jacket
Unreleased original Racing Jackets
Plate Dark Silver or Platinum
Rare Splices
Rare Gen I Gen II M Frames
Mars or other XM pairs
Zeros & Sub Zeros
etc

Some newer releases like the EJ bundle, Collectors Mumbos, Collectors SubZero, etc.

Not in huge hurry, just want to see what's out there.
No need to explain yourself. Those that choose to hate already were full of hate. Glad you made it possible for a friend to have one ... use the other 3 to better yourself. They are yours! Nothing wrong with that. GLWT

I am sure you will be flooded with offers.
No luck needed here.

More scratched lens, on these? What the hell Lux. your handling of sunnies is as bad as your thought for NEW ideas.

Username Hidden said:
I am sure you will be flooded with offers.
No luck needed here.

More scratched lens, on these? What the hell Lux. your handling of sunnies is as bad as your thought for NEW ideas.
As mentioned, I am not in any hurry to shuffle these off. Always open to listen to offers no matter how absurd in either direction.

The scratch isnt terrible but for $500 I expect more.
IMG_20220613_224026547.jpg

Username Hidden said:
As mentioned, I am not in any hurry to shuffle these off. Always open to listen to offers no matter how absurd in either direction.

The scratch isnt terrible but for $500 I expect more.
View attachment 969956
Yeah, I would be upset.

Ooof. Once again Prizm Road. Yup I'd be upset too.

Jiggle bump...

giphy.webp

Much like the Mumbo / Pro M Frame these two are similar.... but not quite the same.

9d3bac6a652ff7f66a24faa229050ef7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.