• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MUZM Sub Zero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
so xeus are quite new .. yes? ... so meybe retair for xeus then?

tenor-2.gif

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Absolutely not!
so with ur logic "You’re disgusting!!"

People here were selling the Xeus, Frogskin Ti and MUZM eyejackets all for much more than retail right after release. At least he’s not asking for a ridiculous price.

Username Hidden said:
so with ur logic "You’re disgusting!!"
So with your logic, even though you are not the person I was responding to, what’s your logic? Sorry, I just don’t get it. That person should not even have posted it for sale on the forum. And I’ll say it again but reworded, he’s disgusting!!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
People here were selling the Xeus, Frogskin Ti and MUZM eyejackets all for much more than retail right after release. At least he’s not asking for a ridiculous price.

on point!

I am LOVING this thread. Next up, $400 clapped out flak 2.0 XL!

Bottom line, if it's not appealing to you then simply move along. Want to send a message, dont buy it speaks loud and clear. Name calling and talking sh*t is uncalled for (I don't like resellers either), just ignore the post or ebay listing because the more attention or watchers an item gets the seller considers it interest. There are a lot of resellers disguised as collectors here and in general, its allowed and the only way to beat em is not to buy from em... I miss the days of collecting where I'd call a friend and ask them to pick something up for me, ask them how much shipped and a $100 item would be shipped for $130 ($10 shipping and $20 for their time). Not many just help each other out anymore, not saying no one does but definitely not many! Getting tired of it, have been for a long time and it's part of the reason I went and stay dark 90% of the time. But bashing a threads owner isn't the answer honestly. IMO resellers are killing the hobby with dollars and that's my $0.02!

Well today they are $268 if those here want to pay the rate on Oakley site! The ones I ordered will sell for what I can get and after watching some auctions $400 is about the average on PX ... The others are ending in the $300's. Its worth what people will pay and thats how it works folks! Us poor people have to do a little flipping to participate and if Oakley Lux is going to make it this way then that is the way it will be. If you want it at a mass retail price write in to Lux and demand they make more... see how that works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.