• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold MUZM Sub Zero

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you guys discuss, or calculate value of your own collections, maybe for insurance purposes, estate planning, or just to flex, do y'all generally use the price you paid, or what you know they get on the secondary market?

If it's the latter, keep in perspective that if everyone resold at retail, your collection isn't worth nearly as much. 🤷‍♂️

Some people reacted to this post.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Things are really only worth what others will pay for it.

Username Hidden said:
So with your logic, even though you are not the person I was responding to, what’s your logic? Sorry, I just don’t get it. That person should not even have posted it for sale on the forum. And I’ll say it again but reworded, he’s disgusting!!
Jesus what a baby…

i don’t unserstand people who buy many pairs and sell them after and double or 4X the price….****

Username Hidden said:
i don’t unserstand people who buy many pairs and sell them after and double or 4X the price….****
Exactly, but don’t advertise them on here. I enjoy this forum & the person that’s advertising is making money off the forum members which I don’t care for. Sorry if people don’t comprehend me. Maybe I’m saying this wrong. But in the beginning of these comments several other people were not down with it at all too. Anyway, I’m done speaking my mind. Sorry that I even made my comments because obviously I am pissing other members off.

I don’t understand people who can’t grasp the concept of free market capitalism.

I like popcorn.

Price drop just because I LOVE @Gangsta “O” and I know he loves me very much. $319 plus shipping.

I'd gladly pay $250 for this thread to end.

Take a break.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.