• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Golf Flak 2.0 XL

So my pair came in today, I was excited and what do we have?

A nice aberration on the left lense, I tried rubbing it out with the cloth, nothing. Now I am like what do I do? They are all sold out so it's not like I can get a replacement. I know it's hard to see in the pic but it's very noticeable in hand.

PXL_20220527_202327414.MP.jpg

PXL_20220527_202125689.MP.jpg

A nice aberration on the left lense, I tried rubbing it out with the cloth, nothing. Now I am like what do I do? They are all sold out so it's not like I can get a replacement. I know it's hard to see in the pic but it's very noticeable in hand.

View attachment 965219

View attachment 965220
Lux never fails

This is my second glass that was shipped with something wrong with the lense. Looking at it even closer, it looks like a suction was placed right in the middle of the lenses, left on for however long, and then shipped because the aberration is literally a white circle. I tweeted out to them, hopefully they find some way to make this right.

View attachment 965219

View attachment 965220
Try soap and room temp water. I had one that would not come off without it.

However, three of four Re:Subs at my local oak store were unfixable. Sales manager was pissed. Also a Sanctuary Encoder had the Oakley etching crooked as **** on the lens.

This is my second glass that was shipped with something wrong with the lense. Looking at it even closer, it looks like a suction was placed right in the middle of the lenses, left on for however long, and then shipped because the aberration is literally a white circle. I tweeted out to them, hopefully they find some way to make this right.
This is very possible as they use suction cups during the machining process of lenses.

Latest Posts

Back