• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Golf Flak 2.0 XL

You know, qc screwups are one thing, qc screwups on extremely limited items is beyond incompetent.

My Xeus has a blem and I couldn’t do anything about it without just losing it for a refund.

That is what I am saying; like come on, the least you can do is really QC these types of limited items, it's infuriating but again, not really anything I can do at this point.

I have the same issue with my Sub Zeros. The mark is under the iridium coating. You can't see it unless looking through the lens in a light.... I got a pair of Frogskins today from Sunglass Hut. Nice 1/2 inch scratch on the lens. Returned. Terrible quality control lately. I can't get a pair of shades from Oakley.com or Sunglass Hut without some sort of noticeable blemish.

Sure hope my next pair isn’t like this….

437D4FB3-ACD3-44F8-A3CA-7C888745EDC9.jpeg

^, holy ****, that is EXACTLY the mark I have on mine!! So these glasses obviously have a problem, it's crap that it's on the MVP etching side. If it was on the other side, then we could just get a replacement Prizm Golf lens.....

Latest Posts

Back