• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP Golf Flak 2.0 XL

Craziest thing. My birthday is next month June 8 th. I showed my wife my glasses. She said I wish you wouldn't be such a butt. I said why she said I bought the same pair for your birthday. So I ruined my birthday present and got it early because of the flaw on mine. The ones she got me look good I need to inspect them in the light. So I will return mine and keep the ones I am getting for my birthday. I guess I signed her up for the MVP program so gets those emails.

Craziest thing. My birthday is next month June 8 th. I showed my wife my glasses. She said I wish you wouldn't be such a butt. I said why she said I bought the same pair for your birthday. So I ruined my birthday present and got it early because of the flaw on mine. The ones she got me look good I need to inspect them in the light. So I will return mine and keep the ones I am getting for my birthday. I guess I signed her up for the MVP program so gets those emails.
She i guess your wife is the real MVP......

Now you both need to hit the links with your Golf lenses!

golfing-deadstream.gif

golf-rage.gif

Back