• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVP is out for the US - Oakley Plazma MVP Edition

Lol - I managed to get a pair from Europe…had to deal with Customs and supply them with a drop ball certificate. The process took almost two weeks and cost me about $300 with international shipping.

The sunnies finally arrived today…and not 15 minutes later, I get the email that they’re available in the US. Figures…love them though.

63A95DE0-172B-414E-85D3-4B54BC6986E2.jpeg

5E37E29E-E762-4DAA-A459-3C3ABE782630.jpeg

Lol - I managed to get a pair from Europe…had to deal with Customs and supply them with a drop ball certificate. The process took almost two weeks and cost me about $300 with international shipping.

The sunnies finally arrived today…and not 15 minutes later, I get the email that they’re available in the US. Figures…love them though.

View attachment 903301
View attachment 903302
I can’t make out the color on these, looks like a green tinted gold color?

Lux knows these are awesome so what do they do? Drop the MVP Plazma everywhere in the world but the US for two months. Then, sell a handful through their email marketing campaign state-side. Instant sell out right? Sure…Now watch as they dump more waves and bang out order cancellations to keep the cycle going.
Scamalamadingdong:gotcha:

Lux knows these are awesome so what do they do? Drop the MVP Plazma everywhere in the world but the US for two months. Then, sell a handful through their email marketing campaign state-side. Instant sell out right? Sure…Now watch as they dump more waves and bang out order cancellations to keep the cycle going.
Scamalamadingdong:gotcha:
So far no cancel, I think someone’s was but much later.