• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MVS - Most Valuable [O] Shoe

MJLSr

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
New boots, vintage shoes, SI editions...
What is your favorite and/or most 'valuable' [Oakley] shoe?
Not the monetary thing so much as what YOU like, or how they reflect on YOUR collection.

What do they mean to you?

I'm partial to the Shoeone, with Shoetwo/Kevlar a close second - that Black/Yellow Shoeone pair never gets old for me, match it with the Kevlar Shoetwo and those are two unique pairs that share the concept of one. I don't even have a favorite colorway, the black, and silver, and that white, even if it yellows a bit over the years... wish they made that Shoeone high in a white - that would be a 'Unicorn'!!!

The Shoeone lows have such a unique look, like something that will never happen again - and perhaps should have never happened in the first place? And the highs always give me good vibes... I'm not saying they are the most comfortable shoes, far from it, but they have a unique look and feel I'll always appreciate like no other.

I do have a couple of pairs JJ signed. Those will stay with the cabs, but most I have are to wear, and I intend to continue to wear them for many years to come.

I'll probably post pics later, maybe, but I am really just interested in hearing what you all think :)

The end all and be all of Oakley footwear is the SI Boot, with the Elite Boot being at the top of the pyramid. It started its life off with all sorts of QC issues (like the sole becoming unglued, the material being slippery when wet and the annoying squeaking), but the boot has come a long way and its longevity, functionality and coolness factor will be its defining traits for a long time to come.

The end all and be all of Oakley footwear is the SI Boot, with the Elite Boot being at the top of the pyramid. It started its life off with all sorts of QC issues (like the sole becoming unglued, the material being slippery when wet and the annoying squeaking), but the boot has come a long way and its longevity, functionality and coolness factor will be its defining traits for a long time to come.
This

I would say the Shoe one, shoe two, and shoe three, as for Si boot my favorite is the IH boot but would love an elite!

There's a nice yellow Shoeone for sale on eBay for 750! :rofl:

I have a pair of Sling Blade boots and they feel like my feet are wrapped in clouds! Bought them as a display piece and wore them yesterday and I am impressed!

The Oakley Carbon 2 golf shoe is phenomenal! I also own a pair of the merlot Oakley Tuxedo golf shoes! Very classy!!!

I have a pair of Oakley SI boots I think there the worst thing iv put on my feet next to the Irish setters square steel toe boots. Only Oakley footwear iv bought and will be the last.

Latest Posts

Back