• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MX Nationals 2020

OldSchoolHybrid

Oakley Expert
Cornfield, IL
I've seen threads regarding other pro sports, but I've yet to see one involving the MX scene. I'm not even sure if there's other MX fans on here, but I figure there is so it's worth a shot. We need a discussion on the topic of the 2020 MX Nationals that kick off this upcoming weekend and anything else moto related. Who do you like for the championship in both classes? Going to any races? Do you have a tradition of going and have to sit out this year? If Tomac wins, does he solidify himself as the 2nd greatest behind RC4? Do you ride? Did you used to ride until the injuries piled up and "sell the bikes, you're done" came from the surgeon's mouth? Do you walk around and say braaaap while not caring about the strange looks you receive - especially in stores while pushing a cart and pretending the handle has a throttle and clutch lever? Are you glad Ralph Shaheen doesn't get to ruin MX like he does SX? If so, chime in with your 2 cents. The 30 second board is sideways - Let's go racing

I love to watch supercross/ motox I have a Crf 450r need to put rebuilt head back on but will be riding when that’s done. Idk many of the newer guys that compete but I do watch races from time to time

I love to watch supercross/ motox I have a Crf 450r need to put rebuilt head back on but will be riding when that’s done. Idk many of the newer guys that compete but I do watch races from time to time

Well put that head back on and go riding! I'm not allowed to ride anything other than pitbikes these days, but it's better than not being able to throw a leg over anything.

Back