• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st 2014 Purchase Is A...

M2 Frame. I had been eyeing the M2 Frame for a few weeks. It is definitely something that I've never owned before and is something I wouldn't initially consider.

After shopping for luggage, I decided to try them on. I was definitely pleased by the fit, and I didn't look too bad in them. When I saw the erroneous price of $160, I was sold. I was irked the store didn't have the proper boxes, but I didn't let it deter me. I'll have to see what the proper package looks like.

Here they are, the Polarized M2 Frame Polished Black/OO Red Iridium polarized.

View attachment 71219
For a $160 that's a catch. Sunglass hut usually dispose of the boxes for the sunglasses. I had to explain to a new girl that was working in a sunglass hut why it's important NOT to throw away the box especially on special editions. I explained when I bought a Ferrari Chainlink the other day, each box has a sticker from the Ferrari. It has a serial number as well on top of Oakley regular serial numbers etc. etc. etc.
Now the only reason why you got a steal is because Polarized M2's sell for $240 a pop. The reason why I picked the Jade iridium is because Oakley is owned by luxotica which also owns sunglass hut. The Jade iridium M2 is polarized and it was specially made for sunglass hut only! Which also makes the Jade iridium in the M2 also a special edition. The reason why I kept the chainlink Ferrari is because instead of spending $200 for the glasses, I got them for $145, and so, because I don't have a box for it, it becomes my everyday wear. Before this, I loved the M-frames, and I still love them, but I'm moving forward to things like the pit boss, etc. etc. etc.

Back