• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st case....it's not going in the bathroom though

frank330xi

Oakley Enthusiast
Cincinnati
Well I have done it! I popped my display case cherry. I picked up this medicine cabinet today, and have a few questions about it. My 1st is about the stands that are epoxied on the shelves and the bottom. Are these add-ons or was this a Oakley issued version? The stand are the tops of the metal stands but they appear to be professionally attached to the shelves and bottom of the case. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.
20160305_220902.jpg
20160305_220905.jpg

I've never seen one that has stand pieces glued or epoxied to them. Did it come with the base?

I've never seen one that has stand pieces glued or epoxied to them. Did it come with the base?
It did not....I have seen the base before on the bay and will now be on the lookout for one...but for now it's gonna find a home on the wall next to my desk.

Last edited:
Thanks, it's a lititle crowded and I'm gonna hang it up....but Ito like a new toy yah play with it before yah even read the instructions!

Latest Posts

Back