• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Ichiro

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
Just received my 1st (BNIB) Ichiro. Now I'm afraid I'm gonna want the other 5 releases :eek:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If like to have one of those one day, but maybe a different color way...

Awesome pickup man !!!

Congratulations Wicked, it's the one I started with too, as the most distinctive with that unique (to Juliet) frame finish. You know it's going to finish with having the others too, don't be afraid of it :)

If like to have one of those one day, but maybe a different color way...

Awesome pickup man !!!
But...but... the colourway is the point on these. Of course you can change it around to suit but you'd be shedding resale value all the while.

But...but... the colourway is the point on these. Of course you can change it around to suit but you'd be shedding resale value all the while.
I don't get it ??

Are these the "original color ways" or what ??

I though there were polished ones, polished carbon ones and they each had a different etched lens with different rubbers ??

Sorry - not an expert on Ichiros (or XMetals for that matter)

I don't get it ??

Are these the "original color ways" or what ??

I though there were polished ones, polished carbon ones and they each had a different etched lens with different rubbers ??

Sorry - not an expert on Ichiros (or XMetals for that matter)
Yes this is the original color way and the only Polished Carbon frame released for the Juliet.

Back