• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Juliet! More Metals To Come! =)

u guys are just plain crazy... owning so many metals... :tongue:

* runs and hides...
LOL s-works..
Haha thanks guys!!

Haha Brian i can't pull off polished frames! Maybe get one for the display.but definitely not in the near future Haha!

dude if you can pull plasma, the polished isnt far off lookswise.. give it a shot trust me, the polished really feels awesome. those hamers are so cool too.

(you can try julieX at the meet, and see how you feel about hammers. =P)

polished juliets are the balls!! seriously...

sorry... i shall say no more... i do not wish to be the instigator of your wallet's demise... LOL!!

Haha i don't really have a thing for hammers stems but Haha i did say i don't fancy metals two months back lol! Will consider getting a pair of polished frames Haha but definitely not now! :D

Haha i don't really have a thing for hammers stems but Haha i did say i don't fancy metals two months back lol! Will consider getting a pair of polished frames Haha but definitely not now! :D

i MAY let go of my Polished Fire J.. since i have my polished Ice Polarised pair now. and i got them at a decent price so wont be too expensive.. but keep an eye out for the ads aha

I compare X-Metals to a really scary looking roller coaster!! Your first thought is Hmmm... should I or shouldn't I? Youre always a little hesitant at testing the waters. Then after your first go..... WOW!! Let's do that AGAIN! (and again and again and again lol)

Get those hammer stems dude, trust me, you'll love 'em!

Latest Posts

Back