• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Oakley Watch!

rex360hype

I should Work at Oakley
TX
Advanced birthday gift from my wonderful wife!!! And I love it!!! Thanks @GH4AU for the assist! ;)
I'll take a proper photoshoot when I have a watch stand... But for now this thing will be used... A lot! :)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Congratulations!

That's a badass watch to get as your first watch. :)
Thanks Frank! I've been wanting one for years now. I initially wanted the orange dial but the red just spoke to me :angel:

Plus I know I could never afford an FMJ without selling a kidney so perfectly happy with this one! And since you're here... Do you have a HP to compare the weight with your FMJ? Just curious on how different they are. I've seen a pic somewhere with the 2 side by side...

Thanks Frank! I've been wanting one for years now. I initially wanted the orange dial but the red just spoke to me :angel:

Plus I know I could never afford an FMJ without selling a kidney so perfectly happy with this one! And since you're here... Do you have a HP to compare the weight with your FMJ? Just curious on how different they are. I've seen a pic somewhere with the 2 side by side...
I don't have a scale to tell the difference cause I'm not like our drug dealer forum members. :p

But I can tell you if they seem to feel like there is a weight difference by hand.

Ok. Found a HP.

I can't tell the difference. I think the FMJ might be heavier. I had the watches in each hand and when either watch is in my right hand that's the one that feels heavier to me.

Then I tried one watch at a time in my right hand and it's felt like the FMJ is a tiny bit heavier than the HP.

I wonder if @shofzr would have any thoughts?

Ok. Found a HP.

I can't tell the difference. I think the FMJ might be heavier. I had the watches in each hand and when either watch is in my right hand that's the one that feels heavier to me.

Then I tried one watch at a time in my right hand and it's felt like the FMJ is a tiny bit heavier than the HP.

I wonder if @shofzr would have any thoughts?
Or maybe your right hand is just heavier to begin with :showingbiceps: LOL kidding. Just curious because that FMJ clasp looks beefy. Damn can't find that side by side picture...

Latest Posts

Back