• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Romeo 1 just arrived

350nick

Oakley Expert
I've been fancying a Romeo 1 for a while but kept getting put off by the high prices. And ended up getting something else.

These came up at a decent price and after a lot of thought I decided to go for it. They were a decent price I think at £240. Frame and rubbers in great condition, apart from missing top gasket (I've ordered one from linegear). The lenses have stress cracks and a few light scratches, mainly on right lens but not too bad.

In the near future I plan some custom cut lenses and possibly matching rubber kit.

I'm so glad I went for Romeo's and I like them even more than I expected. They fit me quite nicely too. I stripped them down and gave them a good clean but they weren't that bad.

70FCA7E1-8458-444D-958F-03F5DCC2601D_zpsnfilj0ta.jpg
7D04ACD2-ED7E-4E40-A01A-2EDC59AA6999_zpsidimezmx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I knew I had to have a pair and thought get one before they get even more expensive and more out of reach.

I plan to wear them but not too often and I'll take care. I read that putting them on over your head like a goggle avoids causing stress cracks.

On the top of my fave collection : R1 Michael Jordan Edition XXX0

View attachment 115659

Wow, they're amazing! I did wonder if Romeos were over hyped but they're definitely my favourite metal so far and I've had a few juliets, penny and x squared. Still fancy a mars at some stage.

I actually sold my X squared to fund these. I had the polished with VR28 bip which were an amazing pair, but I wear all mine and I found them a bit too flashy for me personally. The X squared sold for more than the romeo cost so that's a bonus.