• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 1st Romeo 1.....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Having always been on the fence about purchasing an R1 my hesitation was squashed today in a big way. This R1 arrived today from a great friend/member. Low serial of 011791. The frame is absolutely flawless.....no casting marks or " flaws" of any kind. OEM lenses are smoked but they'll be heading to Xmetalmaniac soon for some new BI. New OEM rubber kit installed. Special thanks to 83Falcon and especially Gecko !!!!!! for helping me acquire this pair.

bu7edu2y.jpg

qesu2azu.jpg

a8uhune6.jpg

aryqevug.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! I was very hesitant to get one, having had every other X Metal on my head none of them felt right. The Romeo was just right, though. Absolutely stunning frame, and a must have for any Oakley collector.

Get some black temple shox for it, though. Ducati had red, Jordan had black ;)

Nice! I was very hesitant to get one, having had every other X Metal on my head none of them felt right. The Romeo was just right, though. Absolutely stunning frame, and a must have for any Oakley collector.

Get some black temple shox for it, though. Ducati had red, Jordan had black ;)

Lol. Thx Rust..... Already swapped.....

gyha8yhe.jpg

With all your metals, thought you already had tons of r1s....lol

Romeo....still the pinnacle of the x metal line. And best thing is, no coupler to worry about. Stress cracks can be solved...

Congrats. Looks awesome...