• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2 Cents That Would Be Worthy Of The Hog Pen

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Here they are 2 complete Penny X-metal ruby!!!! I have to thank a lot of forum members for this one... This is my first ever posting of a piece of my collection. First I would like to thank @Enders who sold me my first glasses here on the forum and made it easy to be apart of this community. Next I want to thank @CarGuy who gave me an absolute killer deal on one of the pairs you see, without him this post would not exist. @nicosauve1 who encouraged me and the forum by saying that an xmen collection "Must be built". I hope this is a good start. @Rubyskull who gave me the lead on the second pair of glasses and who also sold me a gem out of his personal collection... Thanks man. Saving the best for last I want to thank @Dallas O Hog who holds me accountable to build the finest collection the world will ever know. Furthermore, I have sad feeling that one day these glasses will end up in the hog pen and I can only hope that they're worthy of such a collection!!! Here is to you @Dallas O Hog I hope you approve. Sorry for the lighting in the pictures its late and I just wanted to get them posted!!!
1504550_634397806628092_1740510686_n.jpg
10004054_634397809961425_1381174052_n.jpg
1620564_634397799961426_1582345481_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I will have a pair one day Just completed all my XX to go with all my R2's lol Just also completed my 3-d with the polished white and black pairs

@CarGuy I do know that feeling all to well. I sold a polished black pb1 one at a discounted price... then a week later bought a polished black pb1 for 100 more! I learned my lesson after that one!

God, i hate that feeling you guys are talking about. Got four pristine x metal ruby pennies and had to sell three during that time. All complete with box and the three i sold had the serials, one i kept had none but had better ruby reds than all the rest...just feel a weight on me....:(

God, i hate that feeling you guys are talking about. Got four pristine x metal ruby pennies and had to sell three during that time. All complete with box and the three i sold had the serials, one i kept had none but had better ruby reds than all the rest...just feel a weight on me....:(

Why not switch the lenses to the serial penny? that is exactly what I would of done. But yea man, i sold a pb1 then a week later bought a pb1 for 100 bucks more than I sold mine for.

greg said:
Why not switch the lenses to the serial penny? that is exactly what I would of done. But yea man, i sold a pb1 then a week later bought a pb1 for 100 bucks more than I sold mine for.

Don't really swap things...always buy as it. Or frankly, too chicken to touch them for fear of effing things up...now that i think of it....WAAAAAH!!!

Don't really swap things...always buy as it. Or frankly, too chicken to touch them for fear of effing things up...now that i think of it....WAAAAAH!!!

I am in the same boat, My hands even shake whenever I handle anything in my collection. I value all of my pieces. So I hear you man swapping lenses is risky business.

Back