• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2000th post

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
So I wish I had a really awesome pair to post up for this "milestone" ;) but I dont. So I am going to post my most recent exploits with metal :) some of you know I have been buying Juliets and adding to my metal collection so I thought I would post pics of the metal I have been able to get.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'll also post some different pics when I get home. But I am up to 7 juliets. 1 XS and 1 R2. So I am a little weighted towards juliets but at some point I hope to add another Xs or two and obviously I need to add a XX, Mars, half X, R1, Penny, but all in good time :)

Great start! That metal bug definitely bit you hard. It helps that you can actually wear those things!

Here's to the next milestone... Funny how those things sneak up on you.

Congrats for the 2k posts!You really have a great metal collection.As i ve told u in another thread u fit smaller frames better imo so the Juliets seem to be the metal signature frame for u.i have not seen u in a penny but iam pretty sure that they will fit u also great.So i would put a copper penny in my wish list if i were u.but that is just my thoughts.Congrats again;)

Last edited:
Back