• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2014 Purchases

Juliet07

Oakley Beginner
I know I don't have any pictures but I thought I would share what pairs of Oakley's I bought this year. It was my first year of buying a lot so it is just the beginning of the collection.

Oakley Fuel Cell (NYC model)
Oakley Scalpel Black polished w/ Black iridium lens
Oakley Blender
Oakley Eye Jacket 1.0 Generation 1 originals without Jacket and Made in USA written on the inside of the stems.

I got lucky on being able to grab the Eye Jackets. Those were the first pair that started my obsession with the Oakley brand.

Anyone want to see pics I can post at another time.

Thanks! The EJ are black unpolished with black iridium I believe. Not 100% sure on the actual name of the lens. They are similar to my other black iridium so thats what I am guessing they are. What kind of collection do you guys have?

I expected a bunch of Juliets with your Screen Name, lol. Nice pick-ups still :)

I expected a bunch of Juliets with your Screen Name, lol. Nice pick-ups still :)
Thanks! I wish I had a bunch of Juliets. I hope to get more in the future, along with more x-metals. I bought my first pair in 07. What kind of collection do you have of the x-metal line?

Ive got a bunch of the EJs, only the cheetah print is a Gen I though. Lots of Gen IIs and spare parts.
That's awesome. I would like to get my hands on some of the gen II pairs. I don't want to wear the gen I pair I have since they break easily on the stems. What color combo gen II pairs do you have?

Thanks! I wish I had a bunch of Juliets. I hope to get more in the future, along with more x-metals. I bought my first pair in 07. What kind of collection do you have of the x-metal line?
Juliets :) and a couple X-Metal XX
Check out the collection section and you will be amazed.

Juliets :) and a couple X-Metal XX
Check out the collection section and you will be amazed.
Oh I have been looking around in the collection area. It is amazing what people have. It makes me a little envious for sure lol. Do you have your collection up on the forum?

Latest Posts

Back