• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 2nd Custom Juliet......

ill do mine with red linegear and rubys,the white is glossy and because the juliets are so thin they wont look so teenage kidish,and when i get bored...i blast and change colors lenses and rubber.

I want to do a matte white one with violet iridium lenses and infinite hero rubbers. Just need the earsocks and to send them to the x man. The hard part is going to be letting them go. Haha

So nobody huh? Too risky? Juliets are still abundant but I'd be a little nervous about sending in a Romeo. LOL
im only refinishing,im not beating them into some freak of nature.look at it this way....
if you blast em your degunking the surface of oxidation,blasting doesnt remove metal its actually refered to in the industry as "blast cleaning".and why do we paint metal...to protect it!
if they are original colector items well maybe leave em alone.but they are yours and you bought em because you think they are cool.make em the way you want.

im only refinishing,im not beating them into some freak of nature.look at it this way....
if you blast em your degunking the surface of oxidation,blasting doesnt remove metal its actually refered to in the industry as "blast cleaning".and why do we paint metal...to protect it!
if they are original colector items well maybe leave em alone.but they are yours and you bought em because you think they are cool.make em the way you want.
Yeah, I understand. I'm just a little scared that they're so hard to get a hold of these days and I'm overly paranoid. LOL

Can't wait to see what mine look like. Hope X-man received my package. Sent mine out Tuesday. 1st Gen Plasma Juliet and an X Metal XX.