• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My 5th Custom Juliet

Thank you everyone for the nice comments! I'm having a great time seeking out deals on frames and coming up with new ideas for one-off custom Juliets..... I like choosing lens options that aren't the norm and choosing a cool etch as well. Marks refinish work on every pair has been second to none as well as xmetalmaniacs lens chops. I again want to extend my thanks to every member here who has had a hand in my custom pairs so far. I couldn't have done them without you! Here's looking forward to many more customs to come! Number 6 Custom already in the works! This one will be extra killer with amazing etching!

nice combination of frame color and lens... thumbs up for you bro.. good thing to know that there some who could do awsome works on x-metals and chopping lens!!! cheeers!!!

Thanks for posting before and after. Looks great. It helped me decide the plan for some XX's. I have some new gold lenses that I think will go well with matte black.

Holy Molly...That's so nice!!!

Now I'm really glad that I cancle the Carbon-I.H. Deal month ago! NICE WORK, X-MAN!!!

The Matte Black finish is Gooood, definitly gonna try this sometime.

As for the lense cutting, I should say that Dr.Chop's cut feels a little rough on the edge.
U make me want to try XMetalManiac's cut very bad now, DyerAudio!
I wonder if he can just do a polish work on the edg of those custom cut juliet lenses from Dr.Chop?

Totally a Nice Custom JULIET. Now I don't have to worry my JULIET gets retired! Thank U guys!!!

Its actually a oven cured epoxy finish ,its very durable but not so hard that its chips either like powder coating.if powder coating flexes even a little it will crack,not my stuff though.hey if its good enough for the U.S military it will be fine for a pair of shades.