• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My artist series collection

The frame is done on the first one. It looks totally amazing but that always makes feel nervous when they look so good!

Makes me wonder when the first media will be released. btw the target lenses are still here in London, sorry for your shots. Will send you some at a later date

P.s. Drumroll ... yes I’m freckin old LOL

The frame is done on the first one. It looks totally amazing but that always makes feel nervous when they look so good! 😀
Makes me wonder when the first media will be released. btw the target lenses are still here in London, sorry for your shots. Will send you some at a later date

P.s. Drumroll ... yes I’m freckin old LOL

Pictures???

there are two lines that are non artist that are similar. Signature is made by or for the same artist or signer, hence, “signature line” Ichiro, scelzi, Kenseth, JPM, TLD, Shaun White, I think even the Ducati and Ferrari lines come into play here as technically they are “signed” with the logo. etc. there is a series where the design itself is I believe in-house but more focused on a concept vs a person or team. Like the military series, elite, rust decay, 35 years of sports etc.

Updated pics of my artist series collection still have 5 frames to find! C100 gascan is on its way (empty spot on the 4 tier)

image.jpg

image.jpg

C100 gascan arrived today 5 left! With my tld collection I picked off the hard to find ones first this collection is nearing the end but seems I have a few harder to find ones to complete it. If anyone has a Don Pendleton, brown Flores, Naomi south, Art chantry, or Todd Francis let me know. Would like complete with box and papers but I have a few ale missing that so not a deal breaker at this point.

image.jpg

Back