• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Babies! :)

Dark and Glum, that about sums it up :)

Will take a look at those lenses... I am now thinking I need two pairs of Oakleys, Frogskins for casual, Jawbones for on my mountain bike with a few different lenses... what kind of cycling do you do if you don't mind me asking, I know Leamington has some great 4X/Pump tracks, I am not too far away in Tamworth....

Haha, nice to find somebody who's actually heard about Leamington! I do road cycling, and Leam isn't the best for that so I just skate here or ride my fixie. My main bike is in MK and that's where most of the cycling happens.

But I agree, jawbones are great for the UK and the changing weather...

Nice collection of frogs... looking at your item invites me to collect frogs as well. i am excited to see my very first frogs stpl. I like your case too... it seems better than my oakley rx case... lol

And finally, my only pair of jawbones:

11-Jawbone.jpg

Also, looking at the reflections in my lenses, I am extremely glad that I wasn't naked whilst taking these pictures (like that guy on ebay and the kettle...)
Please tell me where you got this display case it's just the right size I need

Back