• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My bad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s his work email!!
thmpsn@mtu.edu !!!!🤯😤
Mtu.edu comes back as Michigan Technological University? Either a staffer or prior student perhaps?
Still, this is why I was wary when the mandatory G&S rule went away here. Yes, I've done plenty of F&F transactions here but with people with some established reputation. And even so I (along with many others) was burned with YakuzaFloralGansgta when he did his scam a couple of years back.
Which is why I prefer G&S when buying.

Don't want to sound like a (bigger) d¡ck, but people need to be accountable for their mistakes and responsible for doing a minimum of due dilligence before any transaction.

Screenshot_20230213_200541_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mtu.edu comes back as Michigan Technological University? Either a staffer or prior student perhaps?
Still, this is why I was wary when the mandatory G&S rule went away here. Yes, I've done plenty of F&F transactions here but with people with some established reputation. And even so I (along with many others) was burned with YakuzaFloralGansgta when he did his scam a couple of years back.
Which is why I prefer G&S when buying.

Don't want to sound like a (bigger) d¡ck, but people need to be accountable for their mistakes and responsible for doing a minimum of due dilligence before any transaction.

View attachment 1032446
Thanks for that G&S good idea!!!🙏👍😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back