• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Batwolf Collection (7pairs)

Nice collection Sir.Have the same passion for Bats also.Carbon is killer.i also wanted a 24k polar for my polished gold text pair but 130 is expensive enough.maybe in the future.i have the chrome polar lens in my polished silver ghost text that matches the silver icons and the jade polar lenses in the matte black ink frame with matching icons.Polished clear frame do look good also with emerald in

azaza1_zps266af73c.jpg

asfraqaqg209_zpsea86b3cf.jpg

Polished black frame with violet lenses and matching icons are cool frame.
Matte black ink with UK flag icons and positive red lenses are cool also;)

The Chrome in the Silver Ghost text looks sick, didn't think of that. And the Jade in Matte black looks great too. I like how you switched them around. I'm trying to figure out what the Emerald polarized lens would look good in. I'm thinking maybe the new Mil Spec Green Cherokee and Emerald would look ill.

No, I bought them. From an Oakley Elite employee in Florida. And they are sick, by far my favorite pair. You have to see these things in person, so beautiful the depth and craftsmanship. Truly a nice piece. I like them better than the CF C Six.

STravos, how did you take such nice pictures? Anything special? I want to retake the pictures of mine when my Desert Sage ones come in.

No, I bought them. From an Oakley Elite employee in Florida. And they are sick, by far my favorite pair. You have to see these things in person, so beautiful the depth and craftsmanship. Truly a nice piece. I like them better than the CF C Six.
After I posted I found the thread discussing them. I guess if your happy that's all that matters.

Yeah some people were blasting me on the authenticity because there is no serial number or SKU since they are a Prototype. Also because I claimed that they are one of the rarest Oakley's ever because they are the only one in the world, and they are not just some one off exclusive with a different paint job. Boy they didn't like that statement. lol But thank you, yes I am very happy with them, and that is all that matters. :)

You really got the lens to pop. So no special lighting or polarized camera filter? Just a DSLR cam pic huh. Thanks for the info.

Personally Im not buying the sellers story, too much inconsistency and the story changes. But if your happy that's all that matters. Its tough to push a story that very few if anyone believes. Many of use have been around Oakley stuff for a long time and we know the quality of the product, even the prototypes. This looks more like someones personal project. Rest of your collection looks great!