• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Batwolf Collection (7pairs)

Not a fan of fuel cell. Wish Oakley would pay more attention to us Batwolf lovers and make more options and exclusives. Interchangeable icons are kind of pointless imo, I never switch them out once I have the ones I like on there already.
Arent FCs and Batwolfs the same frame with lens vs shield?

I have three I think.
One sight which is the rarest Oakley ever produced, even more rare than the godwatch
Norway Country
South Africa Country

Great Collection! I am a newbie Batwolf collector. I have 7 pairs right now, You have some in your collection I didn't even know existed like the carbon fiber. Do you or anyone know of a comprehensive list of batwolf frames?

Thanks!, that is an excellent list, but is it comprehensive? I noticed the Tortoise Shell weren't on their or the Carbon Fiber.

Batwolf-tortoiseshell.jpg

I believe the model is 009101-53 I will attach another picture of a site selling them. Now I will show my newbie colors.. So Oakley makes a standard frame, give it a sku or model number, and they also make special edition hard to find frames with no sku?

Oakley Batwolf OO9101 Sunglasses - Matte Brown Tortoise (53)_ - www.eyeglasses123.com.png

I believe the model is 009101-53 I will attach another picture of a site selling them. Now I will show my newbie colors.. So Oakley makes a standard frame, give it a sku or model number, and they also make special edition hard to find frames with no sku?

View attachment 811208
Only OCP (Oakley custom program) pairs don't have any SKU.