• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My beater Mars now

Lopaka KaMars

Oakley Non-Expert 🏄 😎🤙
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Kaneohe Hawaii
This just came in from Japanese Jellyfish. His 'beater Mars'. Bought it with the intention of fixing it up a little. New lenses and rubber kits are on the way. Looks awesome right now though.

IMG_9366.jpeg

Been there, done that.
@RandyVH1983 My issue with you started up again when you PM'd me the other night to ask about whether the first box of glasses ever came back to me or not. Why after nearly a year did it even matter? It was over. You told me your other account had been blocked because you were warning newbies about another member. Oh well, whatever. The fact that you came off as a naïve newbie with your new account (see above thread) I found to be nothing short of shltty. That in and of itself says a lot about your character. You probably got a thrill thinking you were making fools out of anybody who was trying to help you out.
You should have never PM'd me. All that did was make me go through all our old conversations from last year. The more I read, the more I became convinced that 2 and 2 is 4, and you have all 4.

ahhhh I didn’t know you were giving away freebies.
Send me one then, ive been here more than 5 years now :biggrin:

I'm doing the same thing with these:

87382614_3013035828740884_1792029294134820864_n.jpg

Except I'm going black rubber, and blue lenses. Wanna try to find custom cut lenses, if that's possible. Did you try that at all?

My last Mars was STOLEN! Just trying to get it back to the way it was.

Back