• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

my beaters

I've never seen a razrwire in person so I don't know what the hinge parts are like. I definitely know that the penny and hatchet do not use the same parts tho. They are completely different. Mag switch parts are different than penny and hatchet as well.

I've never seen a razrwire in person so I don't know what the hinge parts are like. I definitely know that the penny and hatchet do not use the same parts tho. They are completely different. Mag switch parts are different than penny and hatchet as well.

They all use the same design although the plastic plunger piece/spring might be different sizes between the frames. I’m not totally sure. The razrwire can be used to fix a hatchet and new square wire for sure.

the one that came out of my mag was black, i thought it was graphite but maybe a hardened plastic.

my pennies do have a metal spring hinge though it is almost a raw xmetal color. it could be tarnished brass, it is almost older than dirt at this point.

i will see if i can find something to salvage parts out of, thanks.

Short of building missing components, ZWC can work magic on Oakley’s - anything you can think of, it’s likely already posted in the DIY customizing thread.

Back