• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection 2.0

Want to buy my guitar? Haha. Nice stuff! You should modify your Detolf! The extra shelves make a huge difference.

thanks dude, I think I started spending, I mean, investing more since I subscribed to the Forum, damn!

Yep, same goes for me. I knew I liked my Oakley's, but I never knew how many cool frames and colorways were out there till I joined this forum. I thought I was an Oakley snob before, but it has only become clear as the summer sky that I'm O-ddicted!

I've got a Washburn Idol Series WI-64 Black guitar. Got it for my 16th Birthday, 6 years ago. Played in a band for two years, and had it as a showpiece in college (Jammed randomly at times). Sold off my 150 Watt Fender a few months ago, and just have a 10 Watt Marshall and my guitar left. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it still, and offering it to Guitar Center is really not so good. Their offers/buy back is ridiculously low, as are most places. I posted earlier to see if anyone was interested in it, or possibly a trade haha.

What happened to your goldbrooks? I thought you had a pair, or could you not take them off long enough to be photographed?

I've got a Washburn Idol Series WI-64 Black guitar. Got it for my 16th Birthday, 6 years ago. Played in a band for two years, and had it as a showpiece in college (Jammed randomly at times). Sold off my 150 Watt Fender a few months ago, and just have a 10 Watt Marshall and my guitar left. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it still, and offering it to Guitar Center is really not so good. Their offers/buy back is ridiculously low, as are most places. I posted earlier to see if anyone was interested in it, or possibly a trade haha.

I'm not much into Washburn, nice guitars though, but way too crunchy and flashy... have you tried Craigslist? definetely I wouldn't go to Guitar Center, not even to buy anything! anyway I prefer PRS but also still on my hunt for the perfect Gibson (nice and not too expensive)

Latest Posts

Back