• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection 2.0

Yep, same goes for me. I knew I liked my Oakley's, but I never knew how many cool frames and colorways were out there till I joined this forum. I thought I was an Oakley snob before, but it has only become clear as the summer sky that I'm O-ddicted!

LOL... O-ddiction!!! learn word today

I have...but people are so sketchy there too! Maybe I'll repost them there again. I had a Gibson Les Paul a while back. It was beautiful! Had the nice, while standard, sunburst on it. After a year or two of use, I ended up gifting it to my cousin to help him start his band. I got it used, but it was in decent condition. At the time, I preferred my Washburn since it had sentimental value. Good luck though!

WOW!!!! dude you gave a Gibson... I had a Gibson but ended up selling it when I was in college... lack of funds: a heavy piece of awesomeness man

Yeah. Well he's actually in a band that plays at several locations. Very very small, since he's just finishing High School, but he's dead set on continuing as a musician. Thought it would be a nice gift to him

No offense to Fender, but those Fender Strats (starter kit guitars), are so crumby. I thought he deserved a better guitar haha.

Yeah. Well he's actually in a band that plays at several locations. Very very small, since he's just finishing High School, but he's dead set on continuing as a musician. Thought it would be a nice gift to him

No offense to Fender, but those Fender Strats (starter kit guitars), are so crumby. I thought he deserved a better guitar haha.

Yeah, you mean the Squier? those are a cheap piece of crap that always gets out of tune, damn! I have a Fender Strat (not a Squier) and I just removed the pick up covers to change them for a new set of color but I played with out the PU covers and the sound: amazing!

Oh maybe it is the Squier. I'm not too familiar with the Fender's haha. I just know they come in a box with a 5 watt amp lol.

Latest Posts

Back