• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection After 2.5 Years

Update time, here's what it looks like now

IMG_3633.JPG

IMG_3634.JPG

IMG_3635.JPG

IMG_3636.JPG

IMG_3637.JPG

i really love that case and wish it wasnt discontinued. Not saying that it looks bad (not at all in the least bit) but if i had that case i would have it almost flush in the wall to give it that i guess you can say "Clean" look. Great collection btw :)

i really love that case and wish it wasnt discontinued. Not saying that it looks bad (not at all in the least bit) but if i had that case i would have it almost flush in the wall to give it that i guess you can say "Clean" look. Great collection btw :)
I know exactly what you mean, but when I looked into doing that the door wouldn't be able to open because of how wide it is (it would make contact with the wall). Also I have it on an exterior wall so that wouldn't be possible for me (of course I would move it if it was possible to mount it inside the wall)

I know exactly what you mean, but when I looked into doing that the door wouldn't be able to open because of how wide it is (it would make contact with the wall). Also I have it on an exterior wall so that wouldn't be possible for me (of course I would move it if it was possible to mount it inside the wall)

true true..i wonder if there would be a way to seal the door and just make hinges for the glass and make it like a push open to close with a spring loaded magnet like you see on some entertainment systems. Im just rambling on for future reference for myself lol