• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My collection (as of 1/28/2018)

B

BakedTater

AC286EEA-D3B8-4138-BD28-941AE04A67FF.jpeg

So, here’s a picture of what I have as of right now.
Also have a Mechanism pack, and a 45L Works roller. I’m sure I have a few more things somewhere but, I have been scrambling to keep my room clean, as I’m going to be moving in mid March. Sad thing about that, is the display is staying here. My mom is going to stay here at the house, and my grandparents, brother, dad and I, are moving to Greenwood, Arkansas. All of us have a great job lined up. My dad and grandpa will be working for a broker, rehabbing foreclosures. I have two choices. A pipe fitting place; starting wages are $20 an hour (that is a lot, especially with it being in Arkansas; also, I’m only making $11 what I’m doing here in Cali, and it has surely taken its toll on my dad and I), or working with my cousin at Excide batteries. He told me I have a guaranteed position working with him there. Wages start at about the same.

I’m leaning toward the battery plant, mainly because I know someone there (he’s one of the bosses there). Things are finally looking up.... for us that are moving. My mom is really having a hard time with it, but wants us to do it. I’m trying to refrain from buying any more big purchases, so I can save up for a nicer car. I currently have a 2006 Pontiac G6. Great running car, mechanically nothing wrong with it. I just want something with more of a kick. I want the beast. It’s been my dream car since they came out. I want a Red Hot 2010 Pontiac G8 GXP with the 6.2 LS3. 415 Hp and torque. I know that’s not the most powerful thing, but, it’s what I want.

I seen the Pontiac g8 Holden conversion about a week ago and it’s friggin sick. The Pontiac G8 is more or less the Holden Commodore - but in the States. Sorry for the long paragraph. Just kind of a farewell to everyone. I am still going to be very active here, in the forum, but am trying to refrain from any big purchases. This is just the beginning of a new chapter.

78B00A4E-E637-4B3D-8482-071A261FF378.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol just realized in the last photo, the very bottom of my display is a mess

Back