• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection At 1000 Posts..

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
It took me a little over a year to reach 1000 posts but here it is. This is the collection I have been able to put together over the last year thanks to this forum and some great forum members. Thanks!

C252E185-379D-448C-9B16-BF90D23AEA40_zps5fzeju37.jpg

It took me a little over a year to reach 1000 posts but here it is. This is the collection I have been able to put together over the last year thanks to this forum and some great forum members. Thanks!

C252E185-379D-448C-9B16-BF90D23AEA40_zps5fzeju37.jpg

DUDE!! I didn't know your were into KISS!!! I have a ton of stuff still in the boxes!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I have a few KISS items but I got rid of a lot of stuff several years ago. It was taking up a lot of storage space and I didn't have anyway to display it. The stuff I kept was out of the boxes and stuff I had sitting on my desk.

When I started with you guys I had a pair of Juliets, a pair of x-metal xx and my wife's square wires. My boys each had a pair and I had a broken pair of M frames. I've come a long way.

My wife is actually pretty cool about it. I asked her yesterday if there would be a problem taking $1000 out of the bank to buy a pair of glasses? She thought a few seconds and said I don't care. I told her good because I only need half that amount and I already have it without taking it out of the bank. She laughed at me. But yesterday I had 2 packages arrive in the mail and then I went to get the Romeo's so I was expecting a little grief but I didn't hear any.

Back