• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection At 150 Or So.

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
Couple of pics. The glassless case is dusty and not really interesting. Im not a fan of open cases, but its something to put crap on I guess. Small case has all of the rare, or in my opinion valuable ones.
The two on the double stand are the Flores'
3 of the cases were free :D
double wide I paid $200 for a few years ago.
DSC_5992.JPG

DSC_5994.JPG

DSC_5995.JPG

:jaw:
Very nice collection! Congratulations! :thumb:

I think this is what I have to show to my wife. She is always asking why I need so many sunglasses...

Awesome collection. Is that Zach Morris cell phone on the bottom shelf? That's a collectible!

Better than that! its the Pioneer version of the slim brick phone. Orange LEDs and pad. I know it doesnt belong, but I dont have anywhere else to stick it.

Has anyone else cataloged their collection into a spreadsheet? Ive only recently started. I knew there was collectors out there, but I didnt realize it was such a big thing. Seeing how organized and specific people are has made me take it a bit more serious.
Its also nice to see that People generally have a common sense of taste and value for these things. The pairs I like and have spent lots of time and money on, seem to be the same as others.

So for the cataloging people, what fields are you adding to your spreadsheets?

So for the cataloging people, what fields are you adding to your spreadsheets?

Style///Frame///Orig Lens///Serial///Current Lens///Cost

KEEP THE COST COLUMN HIDDEN IN CASE YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER OPENS THE SHEET! :wink:

Ive also added condition/signature series/year/icon/polarized/custom/and a market value field just in case