• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection, BTW...

Here’s my collection

Oh and here’s my little ol c-six

#jealous

a very recent acquisition. Maybe 3 weeks. Still in the box.

I have a few more m frames, a few original frogs, and a few more customs... but yeah, that’s the center of the collection. 👍

I fell headlong into this forum while I was looking to recreate the pair of black frame Mumbos with a blue heater lens I bought, brand new in 1991, to wear at my high school graduation.

Now I have over a dozen M Frames, a whole bunch of other styles, and lots of customs. I have a penchant for non O Matter frames - X Metal, Carbon Fiber, Titanium, etc. It might be because I wear Rx glasses every day, and love the comfort of Oakleys and the 3 Point fit. That doesn’t mean I don’t like the style of some of the awesome O Matter frames.

I also started to customize frames in Sept, ‘20. I did it to repair some of the first M Frames I bought... so brittle. And during COVID, this was a fantastic release from the daily grind, and an opportunity to engage with a pretty awesome community of folks across the world. Now I am up to 75 customized frames sold.

I will start taking photos of what I got and posting em here. Please feel free to comment, criticize, and carry on. 😁
Some great pieces. Nice work

A few more photos of some of my other m frames.

• M Frame Gen 1 Blue Crystal
  • M Frame Gen 1 Black Crystal
  • M Frame TNP Clear
  • M Frame Mag

5CEAE652-F722-4B87-B472-1D9704093374.jpeg
4EDE0879-7814-4481-BC9C-6456F266DDCA.jpeg
696C0928-B1EF-4BFC-9DB9-FCBD5953CC80.jpeg
04E6C188-6262-4D87-A738-AB3E5C633C1F.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back