• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection For You Viewing Pleasure

hkwinger

Oakley Expert
California, USA
Just upgraded my computer and ran across a few pics of my collection. Just thought I would share them with you. None for sale or trade, but I spent some time a year ago taking pictures of them and figured they should get some use.

Here is the link to my photo bucket
Oakley Gallery pictures by hkwinger - Photobucket

and for those of you who don't want to waste time clicking through the albums, this is one of my favorites

RubyGen1.jpg

RubyGen1Box.jpg

Ruby Juliets were my first pair of X-Metals (not these particular ones). And they are still my favorite.

FearGear,

Nice to see you. The competition was getting too hot around here. I would not even call your collection a collection. More like an archive. Have you scored anything good lately. I am looking around looking for 24K Juliet's to buy. Email me if you have a line on them. I'll be in touch, we'll catch up.

I have been doing ok, the usual hit and miss on stuff... Got a few fun things since we last talked, hope to hear from you soon will be nice to catch up... Coffee is on me...

Latest Posts

Back