• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection (it's a work in progress)

Welcome to the forum! That case is an awesome grab. Hopefully you will be able to purchase the pairs on your want list soon. You have a nice variety already.

I am brand new to the forum and just posted my intro today as the guy from Seattle WA. Anyway this is my attempt at a collection, I have had several other pairs over the years but this is where I am at currently.
I have the following:
Carbon fiber flak jacket with black polarized sunglasses (don't really wear anymore)
Black flak jacket with ice polarized lenses (I use while boating, ice lenses are perfect for lakes)
Black half jacket 2.0 with black polarized lenses (my wife wears these most often)
Black Jupiter carbons, with black polarized lenses (these are my go to, most comfortable glasses ever)
Carbon x squared with black polarized lenses (never worn...)
Carbon Romeo 2.0 with black lenses (never worn...)
Carbon Juliet with black polarized lenses (I actually wear these regularly)
Black half wire 2.0 with black lenses (my first pair was stolen, so I got this for old times sake)
Jupiter squared with wood grain and tungsten polarized lenses (just for lookin good)
Black split jackets with the gasket upgrade, black lenses (I use for jet skiing
Polished probation with some sort of lenses, look like titanium or tungsten? (Just got a good deal, 40 bucks CL)
Polished Penny with blk lenses (probably the most exclusive pair in my collection.

Also upon finishing this I realized I have way to many black oakleys...

Some day I would love to add the following

Romeo 1
Pitboss1
24K something (squared or Juliet)
Juliet infinite hero
C-six
Over the top
Medusa set.

So once I get 5 grand to invest in oakley I have a list :D

View attachment 102011 View attachment 102012 View attachment 102013 View attachment 102014 View attachment 102015 View attachment 102016 View attachment 102017 View attachment 102018 View attachment 102019 View attachment 102020 View attachment 102021 View attachment 102022 View attachment 102023

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH! I have to say it too: $150 for that case is absolute robbery!! Lighting from the top AND bottom! Awesome Awesome Awesome. (Is the Oakley logo/name backlit too?) Good grab! Great collection too BTW.

Ok, started out liking ya....

Now I want to show you out the door LOL!

Surprised you aren't in jail, for stealing it. Ha.
If I find another one I will let ya know
AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH! I have to say it too: $150 for that case is absolute robbery!! Lighting from the top AND bottom! Awesome Awesome Awesome. (Is the Oakley logo/name backlit too?) Good grab! Great collection too BTW.
yes the logo is lit as well, only down side is the bottom doesn't have a lock and it's a strange size hole so the lock I got won't fit. I need to just grind it out a little but that's the only negative.