• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection Just Improved Majorly....

I didn’t think they would either, so I think the answer I got was a polite “I don’t want to sell it”. Solution-send one of yours to Michigan 😁

They never come after theyre cases I’ll send you a picture that shows 3 in my house and that should give him some relief.
My optometrist said I could have their case, when the time comes, if Oakley did not want it back. But in the 7 years they have been there, Oakley ALWAYS wants their case back.

My optometrist said I could have their case, when the time comes, if Oakley did not want it back. But in the 7 years they have been there, Oakley ALWAYS wants their case back.
I’ve gotten numerous cases from stores that no longer sell oakleys. Mainly two of them were mall set ups.

There’s a 4.0 double wide 10 minutes from me. They have 1 pair of glasses in it saying close out but the owner of the business won’t sell the case.😡
Same here. There’s a hockey shop in my town that has a 3.0 countertop with one beater, used pair of Holbrooks in it and i’ve been trying to wear the owner down for 9 months!

Latest Posts

Back