• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My collection of Oakley gear

Antwtf

Oakley Expert
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice and the variety. Love that Donwood jupiter!
Thanks man , actually they are the one pair I wear the least, i like the artist series a lot, the x metals are awesome but a little too expensive for me to collect like the artist series haha

Thanks man , actually they are the one pair I wear the least, i like the artist series a lot, the x metals are awesome but a little too expensive for me to collect like the artist series haha
Ive got a few artists myself. The Donwood was something I have not got around to buying along with the Pendleton FC.

Last edited:
Ahh the don pendelton fuel cells are awesome. I'd say fuel cells are probably the most comfortable designs I've worn yet. My current favorite pair is the will Barras series , just ordered a pair of flying tiger gascans also, haven't gotten them yet though ...

Ahh the don pendelton fuel cells are awesome. I'd say fuel cells are probably the most comfortable designs I've worn yet. My current favorite pair is the will Barras series , just ordered a pair of flying tiger gascans also, haven't gotten them yet though ...
Enjoy them when you do! I have a few gascans myself.

Latest Posts

Back