• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection Setup

Very Nice...Glad to see more Bay Area Collectors here. Was that an Oakley Putter head cover I saw? I have the driver cover and hybrid cover..In the mood to sell it?

Very Nice...Glad to see more Bay Area Collectors here. Was that an Oakley Putter head cover I saw? I have the driver cover and hybrid cover..In the mood to sell it?

hi haha... not this time sir although i'm not surprised you asked... you avatar spells oakley golf all over! you play at harding park by lake merced? i'd like to see those other covers as well from your collection!

Hed568. My goal this weekend to take some long over due photos of my collection. And Yes TPC HARDING is my home course. I have the Oakley Golf Bag, Shoes, Towel, and Tees. Everytime my Bro goes to Japan I ask him to look for more Oakley Japan golf stuff. You let me know if your ever in the mood to sell. Take Care...your Amigo..
O-Migo.

thanks my friend you will be first on my list!... funny i know someone who works at an o-store downtown who is in to the japan golf exclusives also...

Back