• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ProjectCM3

Oakley Beginner
USA
Hi fellow O brethren! Below is my humble collection.

For me it all started with the Juliet from back in the day. I've laid low for a long period of time, however back in 2013 I purchased the Crosshair which are my daily wears. It's just recently that I got back into collecting. The Badman I got on 2/13/15 and the brand new Copper Ti/Ice Magnesium Switch just arrived today in the mail thanks to GreatDeals365!

I'm very excited to have joined the Forum and meet so many great and knowledgeable folks! Hopefully my next purchase will be a Plasma/Ice X Squared and then I'll invest in a case of some sort :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Those are four great pieces. Looks like you are partial to ice lenses.

Thanks headpatrolman! Indeed I am, Ice and Black Iridium, although I think I might start venturing into the Ruby territory soon. Also the Titanium finish is pretty good looking too :) Actually if it were after me, I'd have 2 of everything. One set would be in forever showcase, never opened, always protected, and the second set would be worn all the time!

Latest Posts

Back