• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection Taking Shape......Updated 23/11/16 - page 7 onwards

Mark Southwell

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Bedford, UK
Couple of months in to seriously collecting O's and finally put most of my collection on show (promptly got shouted at by my better half for "wasting money" and "do you really need all those sunglasses!"

What she doesn't know is that I have more on the way and that there are some at my parents along with a couple of counter top cases!! Along with the Robert Pimple and Fuel Cell Eagle and couple more pairs of inmates that aren't on display!

Many thanks to the great members on here for all the deals, I only joined as I wanted some more Ducati Inmates!!!!

Any hoo here they are for the world to see along with my signed Buz Aldrin and Matthew Reilly books:
2016-06-14 22.29.41.jpg

YOU have some seriously nice stuff there, Limey!

Love the Ducatis!

Thanks, havent been called a Limey before, was looking for slang for people from Pennsylvania, but couldnt find any!

Yes I love the Ducati's, I have a beater pair (original ones), the pair on display and i think another 4 pairs - stocking up for the apocalypse! Plus some other inmates

Back