• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection Taking Shape......Updated 23/11/16 - page 7 onwards

Thanks, havent been called a Limey before, was looking for slang for people from Pennsylvania, but couldnt find any!

Yes I love the Ducati's, I have a beater pair (original ones), the pair on display and i think another 4 pairs - stocking up for the apocalypse! Plus some other inmates

Not a whole lot out there for Pennsylvanians....since you're in the UK you can just use "Yanks" or "Ex-British"! ;)

You have more that you're not displaying? You know what that means buddy!!

DISPLAY CASE!!!

:whistle:

Not a whole lot out there for Pennsylvanians....since you're in the UK you can just use "Yanks" or "Ex-British"! ;)

DISPLAY CASE!!!

Where I am from anybody west or south was called a hillbilly :rofl:

DISPLAY CASE!!!

I have 3 counter tops, one with the revolving display. Just waiting for the right time to spring them on the missus. I will probably sell one as only have room for two. Sadly no space for a double wide :(

I have 3 counter tops, one with the revolving display. Just waiting for the right time to spring them on the missus. I will probably sell one as only have room for two. Sadly no space for a double wide :(

No no no....you have to plan this out. I got a spine case (Double Wide with a "spine" along both sides as support...very cool Oakley design) last year from a member here. I have to keep it in the basement. So after 13 years in our house I suggested a full family room remodel, and in the process she suggested since the case is so nice and its just the 2 of us now when the room is done I should bring my Oakley Case up and install it in the new room.

Ta-Daa!

:grin:

Collection looks nice on the bookshelf. The other half will take awhile to understand, but make the purchases come in discretely.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

So while the wife was out and my little one asleep I have taken out all the pairs that I have hidden that I have purchased since I put this thread up and took some photos......

Science Collection - just completed (missing one bag tho - if anyone has one hit me up

2016-08-27 15.02.02.jpg
2016-08-27 15.02.21.jpg

Back