• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale My Collection To Cover Some Bills

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys so once again gonna try and get rid of most of my collection. Everything is priced assuming gifted on paypal and shipped. If you want the paypal protection add 4% to cover the fees for me. Just trying to cover some college bills coming up so help me out. Will accept pretty much any decent offer on any of these.
1. Crosshair 2.0 Lead w/ Black Iridium Polarized. Wore them once. They are mint. Come with box bag and paperwork. SOLD

2. Infinite Hero Fuel Cell. Comes with the bag but just an ordinary box but still has the paperwork. No pin. Never worn only displayed in my case. SOLD

3. Valentino Rossi Jupiter Squared. Never worn only displayed. Comes with generic bag, right box, no paperwork and the sticker is a little beat up. Asking SOLD

4. Danny Kass Frogskins. Mint condition. Only ever displayed. Comes with box and bag, the paperwork was lost and again the sticker is a little beat up. SOLD

5. Troy Lee Love Hate Fuel Cell. This is weird but I don't have the box or the bag anymore. Its a generic box but I'll give you an extra Infinite hero bag that I had. The glasses are mint and far as I know pretty darn rare. SOLD

6. Fathom Dispatch 2. Comes with the extra icons and bag but no artwork and again the sticker is destroyed. Just got these they were only displayed and in mint condition. SOLD.

7. Crosshair 2012 Polished Chrome w/ VR28. Never worn. It comes with a box and bag but no paperwork. SOLD

8. This is the big one!!!! Old Glory Frogskins. Absolute mint condition glasses. The box is beat up and I lost the paperwork on these as well but it has the original bag. This is my favorite pair in my case but have to let them go. SOLD

All of the prices are just what I would like to get and I would really hate to have to post these on Ebay. ANY REASONABLE OFFER WILL NOT BE TURNED DOWN!!!!!!!!! Send me any questions and any offers and I'll respond ASAP.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the kass, i am at a concert so i can't msg you right now but i call them!!

And your inbox is full. PM me.

Damn. Really want that love hate

Sorry hopefully the inbox opened up

PM me please....inbox is still full.....

sorry everyone the inbox has been fixed so feel free to pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Crosshair titanium?