• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection, tomorrow it'll probably change...

I went into the local O Store to change out my Juliet and PB1 lenses, since I was lacking the correct screwdriver for the PB1. I was quite surprised to have an audience gather to look at the two pairs of sunglasses.

I went into the local O Store to change out my Juliet and PB1 lenses, since I was lacking the correct screwdriver for the PB1. I was quite surprised to have an audience gather to look at the two pairs of sunglasses.
When I wore my pb1 into a vault one of the employees was eyeballing them pretty well and offered to clean the lenses for me. You don't need a screwdriver to change the lenses on the pb1.

@thisguy is correct. You DO NOT need a screwdriver to remove the lenses on the PB1. They just pop right out. I'm curious, did someone at the O store have you thinking you needed a screwdriver to get the PB1 lenses out?

@thisguy is correct. You DO NOT need a screwdriver to remove the lenses on the PB1. They just pop right out. I'm curious, did someone at the O store have you thinking you needed a screwdriver to get the PB1 lenses out?
I went in mainly to use the X metal screwdriver, because I had one by lost it when I was in the process of moving. The PB1 has the screws under the lenses and the associate offered to help change out the lenses with me to help get me in and out quickly, which I appreciated, but they started trying every screwdriver and allen wrench they had in the store. When I saw him struggling to find one, I pressed on the lenses and saw that they popped in and out easily, so I just switched them out that way. The associate said he thought the PB1 needed the screws removed, since the PB2s need the screws loosened to change the lenses out.

Latest Posts

Back