• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection! Updated 9/21 On Page 13

O's & J's

I am Jim Jannard...
So far my collection is off to a good start. I have a few others I'm waiting for and will update with some new photos when they come in. I'm also selling some of these. I've been buying and seeing what I like. I think my collection is going to take a bit of a change and become more organized. My main interests now are X-Metal, some smaller frames like XX and Minute and so on. We will see where the collection takes me.

IMG_20160307_184909324_HDR.jpg

View attachment 228594

View attachment 228595

IMG_20160307_185703531_HDR.jpg

View attachment 228597

IMG_20160307_185802661_HDR.jpg

View attachment 228599

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

@Kory two to three months only. I've bought a lot and sold a lot in that time haha. When I was younger I had a small collection. This was back in the early through late 90's. I lost them all when my mom moved my stuff out. Those and a lot of other things went missing. Think mom may have tossed them all haha. Bit ever since I wanted to start collecting again and then one day my friend gave me a pair of O's and I forgot how much I really missed them. Kind of obsessed now. :)

@Kory two to three months only. I've bought a lot and sold a lot in that time haha. When I was younger I had a small collection. This was back in the early through late 90's. I lost them all when my mom moved my stuff out. Those and a lot of other things went missing. Think mom may have tossed them all haha. Bit ever since I wanted to start collecting again and then one day my friend gave me a pair of O's and I forgot how much I really missed them. Kind of obsessed now. :)

I understand. Are those custom Juliets? Those are my favorite in your collection. I wish the x-metals weren't so damn expensive!

Thanks @Kory , I'm assuming you are referring to the middle Ones? Those I just bought from forum member here @SMman . they are carbon with G26 lenses and lime green rubbers. Really cool combo. They sure are expensive but so damn comfortable!! Love wearing the plasmas!

Lol, thanks. It was a long while ago. Hopefully I'll find some of those to replace. :)

Latest Posts

Back