• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collection ...

InmateAsian

Oakley Beginner
Hello Brother, want to show a little collection of oakley ...
some people in the Oakley Forum told me suspicious.
so I look like deceptive sales forum.
I would like to say if I also have oakley goods ...
may not have been as complete as friend friends at Oforums
Sorry if I'm wrong posts or so, because I am new in this forum ...

Last edited by a moderator:
i love the OTT, keep them coming bro! sad on that part they doubted you, jut forgive and forget brotha! we are welcome here!

Nice collection! Keep them coming. Sorry if some folks doubted you here. They are just doing their best to keep this forum clean. Cheers!

Looking good, some of it may be your posting style or lost in translation. Where are you from? Its pretty easy to tell your native language isnt English but it will come the more you post up. Just remember to follow the rules and it should be OK. Always post prices and take your own pics for starters. Got some cool pieces in there I see... cant wait to see more. Welcome to the O-forum!

yes, Brother I'am very apologize if there is an error in posting format. because I'm really new in this forum Oakley.
I'm from Indonesia. perhaps through this forum we could both help each other to find oakley collection.
I'm open to be a friend.

yes, Brother I'am very apologize if there is an error in posting format. because I'm really new in this forum Oakley.
I'm from Indonesia. perhaps through this forum we could both help each other to find oakley collection.
I'm open to be a friend.

Welcome aboard. We're a tight group here you'll find so we tend to be a little suspicious of outsiders occasionally. It's all good here tho man

Back