• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Collegiates...

Jacob Carstens

I am Jim Jannard...
Copenhagen, Denmark
Added a few more pieces; Wisconsin Minute, Washington XX, Penn State Minute and Florida State XX
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Showing of some of the grails - its no big secret i like the Collegiate Series XX & Minute and thanks to very helpful members of this forum the collection is slowly growing :)
The count so far:
Ohio State Minute (Silver/Fire)
Tennessee XX (Orange)
Stanford XX (Cardinal)
Michigan Minute (Navy)
Georgia Minute (Red)
Georgia XX (Red)
Florida State Minute (Burgundy)
Texas Longhorns (Burnt Orange)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Are these just colored to match the schools or are there any other custom touches for each one?

Dude- long time no speak, but your collegiate a look really good! One question- what made you focus on frames based on US college teams?
Hi buddy :)
Well I've always liked Minute and XX and the color combos of the Collegiate Series are just sweeeeet :D
+ the logo etching gives them that little extra. How's Danish life treating you - doing ok ?
Cheers J

Hi buddy :)
Well I've always liked Minute and XX and the color combos of the Collegiate Series are just sweeeeet :D
+ the logo etching gives them that little extra. How's Danish life treating you - doing ok ?
Cheers J
Things are much better. Been working since last spring, so money is much less of a concern. :) Picked up a pair of tailpins in Amsterdam, and my wife is back in Miami this week, so expecting a new pair when she returns. :cool-20: Summer was too short, but still nice! Things good for you? I have the problem of rivalry. Color combos aside, I could never own anything Ohio state or michigan (penn. st. fan). No 'bama or UGA or UNC stuff (South Carolina fan). It's all just too involved. :eek:

Things are much better. Been working since last spring, so money is much less of a concern. :) Picked up a pair of tailpins in Amsterdam, and my wife is back in Miami this week, so expecting a new pair when she returns. :cool-20: Summer was too short, but still nice! Things good for you? I have the problem of rivalry. Color combos aside, I could never own anything Ohio state or michigan (penn. st. fan). No 'bama or UGA or UNC stuff (South Carolina fan). It's all just too involved. :eek:
I hear ya! If you are an SEC school fan, you cannot sport other teams' colors. I'm in FSU land, but life isn't bad since Tallahassee is almost at GA line; and UGA and FSU can't stand the Gators :)

Last edited:
Back