• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My current collection.

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
It all started with a pair of Emerald Green Iridium Square Wires in 1998. They made it 10 years... then.... my wife sat on them. And they passed away.

I have had several pairs come and go since. I was in the Navy for 10 years so I had to have a lot of uniform conforming sunglasses. So most of my collection has always been black on black.

Detonator watch needs a new strap or me to get skinnier or fatter in the wrist... could go either way.

What i have in my collection currently are:

Display Cabinets - 1 Standing white and 1 standing black.
Hats - Infinite Hero fitted cap and Black Beanie
Watches - Oakley Detonator (Blue and Black Carbon Dial) and Holeshot with Blue Face
Sunglasses - Square Wire 2.0 (Black Polarized), Crosshair Black Iridium, Whisker Black, Splinter Black Polarized and Grey and Matte Black.
Sandals - on my 4th pair not sure which model.
Clothes - Lost track of all the shorts, jackets, and sweaters. A few tee's

798194.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what to say about the wife sitting on them and killing them.
Is her ass so big and heavy that she smushed them or so small and hard that she crunched them? :rofl: Either way that sucks. :p

Nice collection you have and it's gonna be a long road for you here cause you will see tons of stuff you are gonna want. ;)

Lol. Just had them in her back pocket and forgot they were there. My daughter crushed a pair of square wires a few years back. So that sucked to. Come to get use to losing a pair here and there due to unforeseen circumstances.

I lost my Ferrari Five 2.0's the other day in the lake. That was a sad day.

Lol. Just had them in her back pocket and forgot they were there. My daughter crushed a pair of square wires a few years back. So that sucked to. Come to get use to losing a pair here and there due to unforeseen circumstances.

I lost my Ferrari Five 2.0's the other day in the lake. That was a sad day.
Ducati Fives 3.0 maybe?

Yep thats them. The Ducati Five's 3.0. With the Matte Frame and Red O. Damn fence string line pulled them right off my head when I turned around and into the lake. Current carried them out from the creek into the lake. Will likely never see them again.

It's not sunglasses but... I did get a 1/24 scale NHRA pair the other day and Ricky Carmichael truck. Got some more diecasts coming to fill out the rest of the collection.

9821192.jpg

6623926.jpg

Back